Thursday, June 2, 2011

June?

Pop Castle
Dear Familia,

Can you believe it is June?? Where has the time gone? It's hot and humid here in DC...I'm pretty much drenched in my own sweat by the time I get to my final destination, even if that destination is 5 minutes away. I did Bikram yoga for a month earlier this year, but this is basically like Bikram everything. Crazy.

I got into town Sunday and we immediately drove from the airport to Whitestone, VA to spend time with Zane's mom at their house on the Rappahannock River. I'll have to do a post on this house b/c it has a very fun history. It even has it's own name, Pop Castle :) We got into DC Monday night and I've been mostly house hunting since then. I'll fill you in on some other particulars in the next few posts.

Love,
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment