Monday, June 6, 2011

1 week in DC

Dear Familia,

Tonight I will have officially been in DC for one week. I've been absolutely horrible about taking pictures, but here are a few random shots thus far.

Saturday we walked down by the Potomac River and yesterday we used the running path by the river to get in a short run.

We've been eating a lot! Here is a picture of a no-bake cheesecake I made. Delicious as always.

On Saturdays and Wednesdays Zane plays in a YMCA basketball league. This is him on Saturday up against a guy that is actually on the Redskins! Zane's team dominated.

On Thursdays we have our marriage prep classes. We got beautiful binders on our first class. I was in love from minute one.

During the day I've been wedding planning and house hunting for the fall. Oh and I met up with Zane a few times for lunch (really, eating takes up about 75% of our time). This week it's more wedding planning and house hunting.

Love,
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment